Skip To Main Content


We know parents need to access forms frequently and it can be hard to remember exactly where everything is located on our website. This page is a one top shop to get to the forms you need. 

Transportation Forms

All transportation related forms are located on our Transportation page. On this page, you will find links to the following forms. 

  • Childcare and Alternative Yearly Schedule -- Afternoon
  • Request for Student Transportation

Vacation Request Form

Parents/guardians who wish to have their child excused from school to participate in an educational tour or trip that is not school sponsored, should complete the vacation request form prior to their travel.

Medical and Health Form

All medical and health related forms are located on our Health Services page. On this page, you will find links to the following forms. 

  • Over the counter medication permission form
  • Prescription medication permission form
  • private dental exam form
  • Private physical exam form
  • Sports physical exam form
  • Bee sting emergency plan
  • Diabetes emergency plan
  • Food allergy emergency plan
  • Seizure emergency plan

New Student Registration Forms

If your child is new to our district -- welcome! We're glad you're here! You can find our enrollment forms on our New Student Registration page. The enrollment forms are the same for all new students, including incoming kindergarten students. 

CHIP Health Care Information

CHIP offers high-quality health care coverage for uninsured kids up to age 19 in Pennsylvania. It does not matter why your children do not have health coverage right now. CHIP may be able to help. Learn more.