New Student Registration
Welcome to Karns City Area School District! We are happy to have you and your family with us this year!
At Karns City, we are committed to preparing students to be successful. We look forward to supporting you through your child's educational journey. We will work with you to ensure your child experiences positive academic, social and emotional growth.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the school year, I encourage you to contact your child's teacher or principal. We hope that you quickly feel at home and become involved in some of the many activities available to you.
At the time of registration, you will need to present the following documents:
- A copy of your child's proof of age (example: birth certificate).
- A copy of your child's immunization records (must meet PA immunization requirements).
- Two current proofs of residency (examples: mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill, etc.).
- A custody agreement (only if applicable).
You will need to complete the following documents in order for your child's enrollment to be completed. These forms can be found in our enrollment packet.
- Admission Form
- Transportation Form
- Home Language Survey
- Emergency and Health Information Form
- Health History
- Physical Examination (PA required upon original entry, 6th, 11th and non-PA residents)
- Dental Examination (PA required upon original entry, 3rd, 7th and non-PA residents)
Upon completion of this process, a student will be admitted to Karns City for class attendance and receive a schedule, homeroom assignment and all necessary materials to make their transition as smooth as possible.
*Please email finished forms to Registration@kcasdk12.org*